RE: [TR] arb rebuild

To: <KingR44916@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] arb rebuild
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:28:37 -0400
The NY area covers a lot of territory but if you're going to have them
rebuilt, they need to be removed from the car so that opens up sending them
anywhere.

By mentioning NY, Joe Curto immediately comes to mind but my preference is
Jeff Palya (http://www.paltech1.com/) for both the quality of his rebuilding
work and the quality of his refinishing work. When you get your carbs back,
you'll swear they were brand new. There's lots of pictures of the work he
did on my carbs on my site  under the "Carb Rebuild 06" link. His price is
also excellent.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection