[TR] Re: [Spits] Recalls & Smart Laws

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: [Spits] Recalls & Smart Laws
From: David Ljung Madison <team.net@daveola.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:48:30 -0700
> Interesting reaction.  I, on the other hand, can't help thinking of the cop
> hiding near a street corner assessing a draconian penalty when there's only
> the one car on the road and nobody else around to see the signal.

Nobody around to see the signal??

1)  If nobody is around to see the signal, how does the cop see it?

2)  That's exactly what the guy was thinking when he drove right
    into me.  There's nobody around to see the signal, why bother?
    That turn signal would have given me a better chance to avoid
    him, and saved his insurance premiums and many months of
    recuperation for me.

I understand that signaling takes an incredible amount of
energy to do and that...  no, wait.. no it doesn't.

Dave, obsessive signaler.

===     http://www.vtr.org