[TR] Time to say goodbye

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Time to say goodbye
From: bean@warbaby.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:43:19 -0700
After 18 years of great times with my '71 GT6 it's time to let her go.
I say this with a tear in my eye as she has been the best, and most
reliable car I've ever owned. I used this car daily in my business for
over nine years! I completed a body on rebuild a year ago and have put
10k miles on her in the last year. Over 8k of these miles were put on
last summer on a four month car camping expedition throughout the
southwest. I trust this car to go anywhere.

I am offering her for sale to the list members first as you are the
ones who have enabled me to bring her through the years in such good
shape.

This car was delivered to Tucson Arizona when new and has lived it's
whole life in Arizona. The car is virtually perfect as far as
drivetrain, suspension and steering (yes she marks her spot- she IS
British). The interior is all new with full insulation. This is a very
cool GT6, no engine heat and very quiet. The only significant work she
needs is paint. Although she probably should have been painted years
ago the low humidity and the fact she's always been garaged have
allowed that old paint to hang in there.

If you have any interest please email me off list. I believe in full
disclosure and would be happy to provide any and all details. Pictures
available.

Barry,
'71 signal red GT6

===     http://www.vtr.org