[TR] RE: [6pack] TR6 Horns

To: "'Andy Schwarz'" <aschwarz11@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] RE: [6pack] TR6 Horns
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 16:46:23 -0400
They go here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/HornShroud.htm

Unless you 're really trying to keep it original, you might want to consider
horns like I just installed ($20-25 at most auto parts stores) as they're
louder and a bit deeper then the original ones which I always thought to be
to weak and tinny sounding. Instead of going "beep beep, please dont' hit
me"...... These go "HONK HONK....get outta my way"! Think somewhere between
original and modern car volume.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection