[TR] Fwd: cyl. head part II

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Fwd: cyl. head part II
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 20:58:39 -0600
This person doesn't realize that to send mail to triumphs@autox.team.net
you send mail to triumphs@autox.team.net.

mjb.
------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        cyl. head part II
Date:   Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:23:17 -0400
From:   Beaudoin, Jonathan <beaudoin.jonathan@ville.gatineau.qc.ca>

Lister's

I was just talking with my mecanic. He told me that to bring the comp
ratio to 9.0 - 1 I should he will need to shave 88 tousands of inch. I
tought that it was a lot. So we agreed for 20 tousands. This should
bring me to 8.0 to 1. My question : with 8.0 to 1 CR should I advance
the timing? If yes how many degree?

Thanks,

*Jonathan Beaudoin,/ CRIA/*/
/Conseiller principal / relations de travail
Ville de Gatineau
(819) 243-2345 EXT :4056

===     http://www.vtr.org