Re: [TR] Radio Static: Resistor Wires or Resister Plugs

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, terryrs@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Radio Static: Resistor Wires or Resister Plugs
From: btmfdchn@aol.com
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 01:50:52 -0400
Greetings...B  I'm using Magnecor suppression wires but didn't think the funky
cap with the piercing screws was the hot setup.B  I am using an MGB cap (no,
it fit ok with out the car rejecting it).B  Magnecor makes a TR set with the
proper cap terminals for a push in cap.B  This setup has worked real
well.B B B  TJ