[TR] TR3A - Proper installation of Tenax snaps

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3A - Proper installation of Tenax snaps
From: "barry papaleo" <bpapaleo@distributel.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:49:34 -0400
I just picked up an unused top that has the tenax snaps installed, but I'm not
sure if they are installed correctly.  My old top had oval punch outs on the
flap which the studs went through then connected to the snaps. On this one,
there are no punch outs and the snaps were installed right through top layer
and the flap making it kind of hard to hook up.  Which is correct?  (hope I've
made it clear enough)  TIA

===     http://www.vtr.org