[TR] TR3 Retrieval

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Retrieval
From: "William Beecher" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:37:12 -0600
19 hours Salt Lake City-to-St. Paul: Exciting anticipation of acquiring a
car that has been setting for 20-25 years

20 hours St. Paul-to-Salt Lake (headwind): Tired and getting more tired

5 hours with Phil Ethier to chase the car, parts and load up: PRICELESS!

Just wanted to publicly thank Phil for checking out this TR3 for me and
taking time from his day to guide us around St. Paul as we chased the pieces
of the car and engine and got everything safely loaded and on the road home.
I am sure he does or will soon have new pictures on his web site!

Bill
TR3 (TS30766)

I'm going to sleep now.......

9:14 AM