RE: [TR] Re:(TR) Mouse Prevention

To: "'William McLeod'" <wbmcleod@cox.net>, "'list Triumph'"
Subject: RE: [TR] Re:(TR) Mouse Prevention
From: "Terry R Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:58:23 -0400
Ah, but my personal favorite was "the better mousetrap" of lore:  the peanut
butter on the greasy pole astride a bucket of water/antifreeze.  Empty the
bucket in an environmentally conscious way once every spring, no poisons, no
chew marks.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A whose new top got chewed this winter.
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org