Re: [TR] RE: [Fot] Car Club Question

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: [Fot] Car Club Question
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:20:09 EDT
In a message dated 4/27/2007 12:12:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
tr3driver@ca.rr.com writes:

So we  should all go buy $2 million worth of insurance just to walk down  the
street ?  The insurance companies would like that  !

Randall

Actually, a year or so ago, I did just that.  I increased our  auto insurance
from $100K to $300K and got a $2 million umbrella over the house,  cabin,
barn, and car insurance.  Now if some idiot breaks into our 200 year  old barn
in
PA while I am walking down the street in El Paso and he sues me, I  will at
least be represented by council supplied by USAA insurance.  I  would think
they'd be quite adept at fighting these types of law suits.

Oh, and total cost to me was something under $400 a year.  I walk and  sleep
better now.

Robert B.  Houston

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT

A dream will always  Triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
Stanislaw  Lem

===     http://www.vtr.org