[TR] Carburetor Synchronization tool

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Carburetor Synchronization tool
From: Brian Jones <banc8004@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:18:16 -0500
I have tuned my SU carbs by ear (using some fuel line). I am sure a
synchronization tool would help, but I have baulked at the big
three's prices (in the $30s). I have also been outbid a few times in
ebay for versions of the little aluminium tool, used, no warranty,
including one that is currently on ebay at $25.00 with 12 hours to
go: http://tinyurl.com/y2oxm7

...or is at Moss for $33: http://tinyurl.com/y43k5n

...or is here, a VW site, for $14.25.

The caveat is a website minimum order of $25, which I had no problem
achieving.....they also have the snail syncs for a good price too
($29.95). Search 'synchrometer'. The cheaper one is a 'synchronizer'.

Cheers,

Brian
'63 TR4
Valley Forge