Re: [TR] Rear axle issue

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Rear axle issue
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 08:27:01 -0600
Jim,

This normally is an indication that the bearing in the rear hub is shot.
Rebuilding the hub isn't really a DIY job but replacing it with a rebuilt
hub is.  You can purchase rebuilt units on an exchange basis from the usual
suspects (Moss, TRF, British Parts Northwest, etc.).

Terry Geiger
'74 Triumph TR6 | '63 Triumph Herald | '74 MGB | '84 Mercedes 300D Turbo
Diesel
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/