[TR] Book recommendation!

To: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Subject: [TR] Book recommendation!
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:17:07 -0700
I recently ordered a book from the Motorbooks web site and as an
encouragement to sell more books, they listed several books as "people that
ordered that, also ordered...." I ordered one of the books on that list and
it turned out to be a real winner!

The book was "The Cobra in the Barn, Great Stories of Automotive
Archaeology" by Tom Cotter. I highly recommend this really interesting book.
I read it cover to cover on a flight from Phoenix to the east coast. A great
read!!

Have fun and of course NFI and YMMV,

Jim
Jim Bauder