Re: [TR] Friday Funny on Saturday - Idiot Light Needed (Adult

To: ambritts@ptdprolog.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Friday Funny on Saturday - Idiot Light Needed (Adult
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:18:10 EST
In a message dated 11/25/2006 3:46:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ambritts@ptdprolog.net writes:

So my  question, where does
the idiot go. I know I am the only one who does this  stuff.

Alex....that would make a great entry in the volumes of TRUE CONFESSIONS
from LBC owners!!!  At least it only cost you some lost time and  frustration -
once upon a time I took a customer's TR3 out for a very low speed  (thankfully)
test drive with the bonnet not fully secured because, after all, it  was
clicked down on the safety latch and I was only going "around the
block".....yep
- small bump, gust of headwind and up it went right into the  windscreen.....

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA   USA

'76 TR6 CF57822U