RE: [TR] local mechanic?

To: "John Cahill" <traveler501@hopitelecom.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] local mechanic?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 23:15:09 -0800
>      I am a new member of the Triumphs mailing list.

Welcome to the list, John!

>  I have written a
> couple times now and not had a response, could you respond if you receive
> this?

If you have passed the gauntlet (ie met the list server's requirements), then
you will see the echo of your own post.  No real need to ask others if they saw
it.

>  Also, I am interested in buying a TR3a in Logan, UT..can you help me
> get in touch with a British car mechanic in that area to check out the car
> for me (I am in Arizona and would have the car transported here).

Only LBC mechanic I know in Utah is some 80 miles away from Logan ... which
might be the nearest one.
http://www.fatchancegarage.com/
The proprietor is also listmeister for this list ...

Unless there is something special about this car, I would suggest looking closer
to home.  There are a lot of TR3A around, even in Arizona.  The costs of doing
something like this long distance can wind up being considerable.  Join your
local LBC (Little British Car) club and ask around; the best deals are usually
"friend of a friend" things.  Desert Centre might be your nearest club :
http://www.dctra.org/

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org