[TR] Question about a vacum line on a '74 TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Question about a vacum line on a '74 TR6
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:47:40 -0800
Does it matter which of the three vacuum connections is connected to the one
coming from the distributor (I believe this is the spark retard)?  If so, is
it the top, lower or middle?  Mine was connected to the middle but I'm not
sure if this is correct since I am having a slight idling problem.  Thanks,
Jim

name of winmail.dat]

===     http://www.vtr.org