[TR] GT-6/ Spitfire Speedometer Help

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] GT-6/ Spitfire Speedometer Help
From: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:09:19 -0800 (PST)
I need to know what year Triumph used a slip on
connector at the speedometer head and if the other end
was a conventional screw in type to the transmission?
Or is there anyone on the list that would have a
1152/1184 speedometer for sale. I have a reconditioned
980 and a used 1184 to trade? The 980 is a Smith and
the 1184 is a Jaeger. Finding a 1152/1184 speedometer
would be easier then trying to make one out of two.
Thanks.

  Jim Williams
  "Wild and Wonderful West Virginia"

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

===     http://www.vtr.org