Re: [TR] TR4 Trip meter reset knob

To: banc8004@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Trip meter reset knob
From: "Tim OBrien" <obrienboys@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:20:55 -0700
Brian,

The trip meter is connected with a tiny holding pin going through both it
and the rod in the speedometer.

You may be able to wire it or perhaps engineer a paper clip solution, but as
I recall, the trick is keeping things thin.  As you press up the knob to
re-set the mileage, there is interference in the body of the speedometer
itself.

Good luck,

Tim
64-TR4