[TR] Crocus cloth

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Crocus cloth
From: Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:05:57 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hi folks,

Well, as expected, the (6) guys at Advance Auto had no idea what I was talking
about.

I'm getting ready, over Thanksgiving, to try and eliminate the oil leak onto
the brake shoes from the differential.  As noted from the List, the grease seal
is a bear to replace so I was going to try and replace the oil seal first - see
if that is the culprit.

Have you a recommendation for a grit size in wet n dry that I could use on the
axle shaft before fitting the new oil seal.

Regards,  Adrian TS 58324

===     http://www.vtr.org