Re: [TR] Ebay TR3B - need help

To: TR250Driver@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Ebay TR3B - need help
From: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:11:03 -0700
Darrell --

I believe lister Jeff 'Cosmo' Kramer is a Buffaloan (or whatever they
call themselves).  As I recall he is on digest and has recently had
computer problems... I think his last post came from a public library.
But you may be able to get a phone number on him or perhaps he can
access p-mail -- I have cc'ed him on this message.

Geo Hahn