Re: [TR] Heater/Water Valve Sealer

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Heater/Water Valve Sealer
From: Aldwyn <aldwyn@sylvancircle.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:01:02 -0500
Dave,

         I got lots of replies... 90% said use teflon tape, so that is what
I did!

Thanks for all the answers, guys!

Water valve is back on, but for some reason, their may not be an
appropriate vacuum.  Even with all of the anti-freeze I lost, the reservoir
jar is still staying half full and I haven't added any anti-freeze!  Oh,
oh...  Guess I will fill up the radiator and then watch the temp gauge and
see what happens.

Thanks again!
                      Aldwyn

===     http://www.vtr.org