[TR] Pictures of my TR2

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Pictures of my TR2
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:22:01 -0800
In case anyone is interested, I have posted pictrues of my TR2 (TS3388L) on
Yahoo My Photos.  Just click on the album entitled "TR2".  I have posted
pictures of various TR2s I have seen and found.  Mine is the signal red car.
  There are pictures before painting, during painting, and now.  I did take
a couple of pictures of the apron and radiator stays, to show the
difference, and how my hood sticks attach to the body.

The address is:  http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ccgunn@sbcglobal.net/albums/

I'll post more pictures every couple of weeks, if you want to see the
progress.

David Gunn
1954 TR2 TS3388L
Chico, CA

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and morethen map the best
route!  http://local.live.com?FORM=MGA001

===     http://www.vtr.org