RE: [TR] portable battery failure?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] portable battery failure?
From: <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:00:01 -0500 (EST)
Randall, as usual, came through with informative answers:
> More likely (IMO) the loss of capacity means it _is_
> charged to as much as it will take.

Thank you, sir, for the clarity.

> > I would suggest that it very well could be the battery > > breaking down,
>and needing replacement.

> Pretty sure they were talking about the battery inside
> the Instant Power...  I think it's very likely that it's
> battery is replaceable separately

I wouldn't have suspected that.  I shall give them a call tomorrow, and
possibly the take unit apart tonight.  If I burn the house down neither you nor
they will hear from me tomorrow. :-)  (I'll be careful.)

Thanks again.
--
Jim Muller

===     http://www.vtr.org