[TR] mounting a special grill in my TR3

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] mounting a special grill in my TR3
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:56:25 -0500
List,
I still am dreaming ahead for what my car would look like, but,

if I plan to put another kind of grill than the one it has up front let me ask,
'how much room will I have to work with or put it in with?...2 inches?

I suppose it will have to go between the radiator and the backside of the
apron?  Maybe, first I ought to mount it to the apron.  And then, finally when
that time comes, mount the apron?

It's not essential that IT be removable without the apron coming off first, is
it? (I'd rather have it as unremovable.)

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3

===     http://www.vtr.org