[TR] Bumper/Grill Badges

To: "'Triumphs list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Bumper/Grill Badges
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 11:15:59 -0700
Folks,

I am sort of in a holding pattern on this badge project.  I am hoping to get
at least another 20 or so commitments so that I can move forward into
production.  The chart below is what I have compiled from interest that has
been shown in this project.  I have divided the chart into desires for Grill
Badges and ones that attach to badge bars.  Please review the list and see
if your name is there.  If it is, please let me know if it accurately
reflects your interest.  If not, please send me an email with the
corrections.

Also, if your name is missing and you do want to get in on one or more of
these badges, please send me a message indicating your preference.

Regards,
Joe Curry

Name                       Bumper  Grill

Joe Lynn                     1
Rich White                   1
Steven Newell                2
Joe Burlein                  1