Re: [TR] Stainless Steel Luggage Rack

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Stainless Steel Luggage Rack
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:53:36 +0000
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
> What supplier sells Stainless Steel Luggage Racks?  Right now I don't have
> holes in my trunk lid so I am looking for something that will last.  Thanks,
> Jim

For my TR4, I originallly ordered one from TRF.  When it was backordered, I
bought one from Vicky Brit, who had one in stock.  I did need to drill two
holes in my trunk lid, but they are in a place where they would be coved by the
license plate if I ever removed the rack.

See
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/213625627
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/207750498
--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,

===     http://www.vtr.org