RE: [TR] Prestige Autowood for my TR6 - choice of veneer?

To: "'Lanoway, Brian'" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Prestige Autowood for my TR6 - choice of veneer?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:18:51 -0500
Brian,
If you go to the May '99 link on my site, there's a Prestige link that shows
you examples of dashes in all their woods back then. I had their brochure
and scanned the pictures. My dash is their Hawaiian Koa which I love. It's
been 7 years so maybe he's got more current pictures in his brochure.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org