[TR] Front aprom finisher

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Front aprom finisher
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:46:57 -0700
Has anyone installed one of these pieces, that goes under the grill, lately
so they can tell me why it is such a struggle on my '74 TR6?  At this point,
I have given up believing that the manufacturer of the part has gotten the
wrong angle on the piece.  Does it take all kinds of ingenuity to get these
on or is it possible that my part is the wrong angle.  Thanks for any help,
Jim

name of winmail.dat]

===     http://www.vtr.org