RE: [TR] Re: Triumphs Only

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <mark@bradakis.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Re: Triumphs Only
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:56:47 -0400
Of course, now that you are running a "public" corporation your title is
changed from "Triumph Aficionado" to "Chief Liar" in order to keep up
the share value for the people on the list who used to be your friends
but are now vulturine shareholders staring down your back. You'll keep
up your interest in TRs by driving one home from time to time and then
eventually, when the IRS starts to close in on you, you'll re-enact the
last scene from Harold and Maude, but forget to get out of the car at
the last moment because your Blackberry starts ringing.

Never mind.

Mark