Re: [TR] TR6 Sill Coating/Paint ??

To: levilevi@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Sill Coating/Paint ??
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:17:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/2006 3:11:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
levilevi@comcast.net writes:

What  coating or paint have people used on TR6 outer sills?

I've used  rubberized undercoating spray to touch them up but thought I'd see
what one  is supposed to use.  I have a spray can of some SEM  rubberized
undercoating that I may use..anyone ever used  it?

I used 3M rubberized undercoating and continue to touch up with it - i"ve
since heard some folks say they used roll-on truck bed liner - you could
probably get something more like the original texture with the truck bed  liner.

Cheers
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org