RE: [TR] Need to know what is connected to the voltage

To: "'jim hearn'" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Need to know what is connected to the voltage
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:10:53 -0400
Jim,
According to Dan's TR6 Maintenance Handbook (well worth the price BTW) the
wiper motor's green wire connects to the "B" terminal on the stabilizer. The
Light Green (LG) wire of the fuel gauge connects with the LG wire of the
temp gauge which then connects to the "I" terminal of the stabilizer. Black
wires typically are ground wires and the gauges as well as the stabilizer
have to be grounded. It really doesn't matter where they are grounded as
long as it's a good ground.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org