Re: [TR] TR6 clutch engagement squeal?

To: Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 clutch engagement squeal?
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:29:03 EDT
If it is any consolation, I had the same thing happen, however, I started
driving the car more and it went away, and stayed away, until I started driving

the car less.  It is quite certainly your throw out bearing. I would  not
dive in at this point and change it until it made noise on the way down and
the
way up.  At this stage it is nothing more than an embarrassment and is  not
likely impending doom.  Drive it more, if it is an occasional driver,  and see
what happens.

===     http://www.vtr.org