Re: [TR] ASAP Oil Changin' 101- olive colored?

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] ASAP Oil Changin' 101- olive colored?
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:53:57 -0400
Paul,
According to Roger Williams "How to restore a TR3", the difference between
the two bolts is the Purolator bolt has a coarse thread and the Tecalemit
has fine threads. The bolt I mentioned in a previous post on this has what
appears to be a fine thread, meaning these dimensions are for a Tecalemit
bolt. Supposedly they are the same length.
Alex Manzo