[TR] TR3 Engine compartment

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 Engine compartment
From: Harold Sawatsky <hsawatsk@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 12:11:11 -0600
Can anyone direct me to a site or does anyone have color digital images of the
engine bay from the firewall to the fan from all angles etc for a 56TR3. I am
looking for pictures that are fairly accurate. I'm in the process of putting
the motor back in and after 29 years, there are a few things that I'm guessing
at plus the fellow I bought the car from 33 years ago did some of his own
modifications. I think (haha) that I have an idea where most things go but not
sure.

Thanks
Harold
TS11893