[TR] TR3s vs. TR4s again

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3s vs. TR4s again
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:43:12 -0400
Its kinda funny the way the list wants to wax nostalgic on most any
question.  I think I might have received a dozen emails concerning my
inquiry on TR3 vs. TR4 experience.  The questions I originally asked were
more along the lines of  rough empirical measurements rather than the female
stuff.  Some thought I was asking, Which one was a better car?  Guys your
slipping?  (Aging?)

            As you know, I am restoring a TR3 and I think Im right in
saying that all TR4s (not TR4As) used the same chassis- right?  And so,
they had the same ground clearance-right? yet I think the 4s had different
seats?  Did they tilt differently?  Was the driver  equally close to the
steering wheel and windshield? Oops. . windscreen.  Although not empirical,
did it feel different?

Thanks,

Paul Dorsey

TR3A