[TR] TR3 radiator update!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 radiator update!
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:24:20 -0400
Of course I need to update folks concerning my RADIATOR RAMBLINGS of last
week.  Just as this list predicted, the crusty old radiator repairmans
repair came thru!!!

Previously, after running the car (while jacked up) for about 30 minutes the
engine temp might get as high as 230, however, it now stayed a constant 185.
I also ran a muriatic acid mixture for about a 5 minute flush. It did this
despite my using the original radiator AND  Mr. Crusty pinching off 6-7 of
the rows (on the front). This guy gave me a 6 month guarantee but, we shall
see!

            I would think that simply due to the radiators age, more leaks
might develop over time- right?  In which case I should have bought a new
core to begin with- I could kick myself.  Thanks for everyones advice, esp.
those who offered me a radiator.  I proably will need to address this again
in the future.