[TR] TR6: PDWA centering method

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6: PDWA centering method
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:12:54 -0700 (PDT)
Since I overhauled my brake system, the brake warning light is now on which I
assume means the PDWA is off center.  What is the easiest method to correct
this?   The book says to figure out whether the PDWA is off to either the front
or rear brakes and then open a bleeder screw on the opposite end while someone
pushes down on the brake pedal until the shuttle recenters.   When the light
goes out, it is recentered.  This seems kind of imprecise to me.   Is there a
more reliable method?

  Thanks, Greg H
  1976 TR6
  Denton, TX