Re: [TR] Trunk seal/door seal

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, arakelianp@mossmotors.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] Trunk seal/door seal
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:42:01 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/2006 3:23:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,  fred
e.thomas2@verizon.net writes:

I know I  am running long, and I hope this has been taken in the spirit I
> have  intended.  To help, not hurt.  We need feedback; we have no  product
> reports on either item.
>
> If you feel the need,  my flame suit is on!  But I don't deserve it.
>
> Peter  Arakelian
Peter,  a very sincere "THANK-YOU" for all the help you give all owners of
our  cars, and especially thanks for helping with this list, you are needed
and  very helpful, I appreciate all you do.  "FT"

Peter, I also appreciate all your help. You are truly a gentleman  besides.
Mike Moore

===     http://www.vtr.org