[TR] Re: Austin Healeys Everywhere

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: Austin Healeys Everywhere
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:58:29 EDT
Darrell and List,

I was down at Lehman Hardware in Kidron yesterday and saw a lovely A-H 3000
with Ontario plates in front of the store when I went in and figured it was
someone visiting family and just out for a drive. When I came out were are 2
more 3000s from Georgia and Calofornia in the parking lot. So I hang around and
 meet one of the owners. It seems they are having their Annual Conclave (like
our  VTR) at the Hilton in Fairlawn. I had  to go to Cleveland this morning
so I  buzzed through the hotel parking lot. Today was the last day and everyone
 was leaving for home. There were maybe 30 cars still there in  various
"preparing to depart" stages. Missed it Darrell. So when is  TRF Summer Party,
and
who's going?

Eric
71 TR6