Re: [TR] need bumper bar for 75 TR6

To: <TOMJOANNMI@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] need bumper bar for 75 TR6
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:22:18 -0400
Hi Tom,
Don't know where you are located, but Librandi's in the Middletown, PA area
is exceptional. Highest quality. There is a large place in Tennessee that I
would stay away from. I used them, work is nice but they scammed me on
price. Quoted one price and then it doubled once I got my stuff there. Then
they charged me $45 to ship it back. It had to go back for an area they
missed (dent). It cost me $18 to ship. Big difference going in the opposite
direction. So if you plan on using a Tennessee company get back to me and I
will look up their name. Librand's is first rate state of the art. I had all
my chrome on my six done there including 2 chrome overrider bars. $1200. I
believe the overriders amounted to $350 of the $1200. That included filling
old holes for license plates and other stupid DPO stuff.
Hope this helps.
Alex Manzo
72 TR6
59 TR3A