Re: [TR] Tr3a starter

To: VALURX@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Tr3a starter
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:12:19 +0000
Allen, this is a common symptom of not enough juice getting to the starter.
Could be a bad batterey, a weak battery, or a bad ground either the battery to
the chassis or the chassis to the engine. Check those out before trying a new
starter.
Bob

 But, another problem has popped up (this is an lbc

===     http://www.vtr.org