RE: [TR] Problem assemblying U-Joints

To: dconnitt@fuse.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, Dave1massey@cs.com
Subject: RE: [TR] Problem assemblying U-Joints
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:55:59 -0400
I have a buddy with a Snap-On u-joint tool...like a big c-clamp with a bunch
of adapters...different sizes for different yolks & u-joints.  One side has
a threaded rod to drive the cups down into the yolk & the other side is used
to hold the yolk...you'd have to see it....works pretty well when combined
with a vise.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez