FW: [TR] VTR 2006

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [TR] VTR 2006
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:23:52 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 2:23 PM
To: 'scott pelham'
Subject: RE: [TR] VTR 2006

And for the best waterfront bar with great seafood, and substantial drinks on
the west coast (try the Ciopino) get yourself to Brophy Bros. on the breakwater
at the Marina facing the harbor. Sit at the Bar or the outside deck for the
best view. Great mix of long time locals, harbor rats and tourists. Always a
great place to start a conversation with a stranger. When I drive down to S.B.
from N. Calif. it's always my first and usually my last stop before the long
drive home. Try the bar menu first always good stuff and much less $ than the
full menu. Wish I was able to be there this year for the meet. I will be back
later in the summer though.

Misplaced Santa Barbarian

Deano