[TR] TR6 front end vibration (solved I think)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 front end vibration (solved I think)
From: robertrudolphi@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:06:29 -0400
I wanted to thank everyone who gave me suggestions on what to look at with the
front end vibration on my TR6. One thing I failed to mention in my earlier
e-mail was I recently had my rotors replaced and the person working on my car
noticed the right front hub would not seat correctly so he replaced it with a
used one he had in the shop. It looks like that hub is slightly warped and is
where i am getting the vibration. It is amazing when you spin the hub it shows
just a very small "wobble" but when you attach the wheel it is all over the
place.

I wanted to check with the list to see if anyone has a good used front hub they
would be willing to sell to me.

I am located it Towson MD

Thank you,

Robert Rudolphi