RE: [TR] Failing Fuel Pump??

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Failing Fuel Pump??
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:07:56 -0400
 Thanks for all of the responses to this question. The general consensus
seems to be that an electric fuel pump is the better option for reliable
fuel delivery. In checking eBay, JC Whitney and, Randall's recommendation,
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty http://www.aircraftspruce.com/  I went with
them. They were $28 vs $48 and more at other places for the exact same pump.
Also as suggested I ordered 2 and will carry one as a spare. As to the
clicking sound these pumps make, my first LBC was an AH3000 so I remember
the sound very well. I also remember when I didn't hear it and had to get
towed! That happened twice in 3 years.

I'm going to post a separate email about the blanking plate.

Thanks again

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org