Re: [TR] 2006 VTR National Convention

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] 2006 VTR National Convention
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:07:12 -0700 (PDT)
If they are referring to the parking garage at the Omni Mandalay, the covered
parking will not be tall enough for most enclosed trailers.   (The Omni
Mandalay has a parking garage which is what I *assume* they are referring to
when they say covered parking.)   Let me put it this way:  I couldn't get my
Ford F250 4x4 in the parking garage when I was there a couple of years ago.
And actually, this brings up an additional thought...  The Omni Mandalay
doesn't have a lot of open parking outside of the parking garage.   I'm not
sure I can visualize how folks will be parking large car haulers, RVs, and such
around there.   I guess the organizers have worked it all out.  Maybe they will
be utilizing one of the other parking lots nearby.

  ps.  If anyone attending is in to mountain biking, bring your bike if you can
fit it.  There is a fairly decent mountain bike trail called LB Houston about 2
miles from the hotel near the Trinity River.  Lots of good paved trails too for
biking, walking, roller blading, etc.  Its called the Campion Trail system.

  -Greg H