[TR] Top down at night

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Top down at night
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 13:42:53 -0700 (PDT)
If you aren't doing some top-down drives at night in your Triumph then you are
missing out on some of the most enjoyable experiences you can have - especially
when it's hot out.  Things sound different, smell different, and temperature
changes are dramatic on your skin.  Whether out on a country lane or cruising
the boulevard it can't be beat.  Even doing the interstate is fun.  One show we
went to years ago featured The Lucas Lights Out Tour - a kind of drive I wish
other organizers would hold.

"A gentleman never motors about after dark?"  Phooey!

Joe Merone
CF18928

===     http://www.vtr.org