Re: [TR] Tank Floats

To: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Tank Floats
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 21:34:33 -0400
List,
I've seen plastic put in a small vial with acetone and the plastic
dissolved in the acetone.  The resultant mixture is then spread on
the plastic parts to be bonded and the acetone/plastic mixture
"melds" with the bonding parts, the acetone evaporates and you have
what I'll call plastic "fusion".  Any one care to comment on whether
this would work on the plastic float?  Of course, the plastics will
have to be similar.

Doug