[TR] Dashboard Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Dashboard Question
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:09:05 -0400
In spirit of celebration over how inane some questions can get, I have
(another) one.

I didn't take pictures as I removed the dash from the cockpit, so am left to
guess.  Now I have the new vinyl on the dash, the gauges all cleaned up and
mounted, the centerpiece crinkle-painted, the glove box readied, and the whole
thing prepared to reinstall in the car.

But...

On top of the dash, there are a pair of slots on both left and right.  These
apparently fasten to the defroster mounts.  But what bolts on first, the
defroster or the dash?  ...And on the side with the steering wheel, I'd assume
that the steering column bracket that mounts to the defroster, is installed
after the dash?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org