RE: [TR] Hood Hold Down Mechanism

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Hood Hold Down Mechanism
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:03:53 -0700
> The hood hold down mechanism calls for a duzi, a washer, and a grommet. But
> the grommet doesn't fit inside the hole for the hood.
>
> Can someone remind me what the previous advice for this was?

I'm not sure I understand, Terry.  The grommet should come in a form that should
fit through the hole, with perhaps some persuasion.  I used some rather large
slip-joint pliers to persuade mine, but it didn't take much force.  If it's a
"no way" situation, perhaps you haven't removed the old grommet ?

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org